Saturday, January 9, 2010

i'm so lazy to update

lol, school's started again, DAMMIT^(%#$*(@@ and i can onli go online on weekends T.T

here's the continuation...

She knew that the boy was sincere and would keep his word regardless of anything.

“Okay, I believe in miracles, but can I at least know a name I can call you by?”

The boy looked at his wristwatch quickly. Hayley hadn’t noticed a watch on his hand before. He had probably conjured it only just. “Woah! Look at the time! I’ve really got to go my dear, I’ll see you tomorrow? Yes, I’m coming tomorrow as well.”

Hayley wasn’t buying his act, he knew she was trying not to answer her. “Where are you going?”

“Uhhh...—National Miracle Makers’ Association meeting...”He said lamely.

“There’s an association of miracle makers?” She said, interrogating him.

“Yeah...I think...” Hayley raised an eyebrow. “I hope...?” Said the boy. Hayley didn’t even blink. “I wish...?” He said, “I’ll make one on my way then.”

He snapped his hands together and said, “Anyway, you can walk back to the hospital on you own right? Or do you want me to call a cab?”

“Uhh... I’m sure I can make my way back to the hospital.” Of course, she also had to deal with her 9kg battery and her weak heart.

“Don’t worry about your heart and that battery of yours. Good bye then!” Without another word, he melted into the darkness of dusk. It was already 7:35 p.m. She had been out of her room for a long time. The nurses were probably worried sick. But that’s what happens when you follow a stranger who claims he can give you a heart. Thought Hayley.

She made her way to the hospital as fast as she could. She had obviously missed some medication and check ups she was supposed to have but she felt fine.

At the hospital, no one seemed to notice that she had been gone from her room all. The staff were as they were, nodding and some smiling at Hayley when they saw her. She went up to a middle-aged nurse. “Siti, did anything happen while I was gone?”

“Happen? Nothing’s happened, and what do you mean while you were gone?”

“Nothing,” Hayley said quickly. “Didn’t know what I was saying.”

The nurse gave her a small smile. “You’re probably just tired dear. Go get some rest.”

No comments:

Post a Comment