Saturday, December 19, 2009

SO LONG WEEE

haha so...everyone's saying my first blog post was too long...

I HATE ALL OF U

no, no onli kidding i love all of u, seriously :)

so i will shorten my posts...onli thing is if ur gonna read my other posts u hv to read the first one cos its sort of like...continuous? ya i noe it suxs weeeee

“What do you mean you’re going to give me a heart?” Hayley asked the strange boy.

“I mean I’m going to give you a real heart, not that mechanical thingamajiggy that you have inside you now.” Said the miracle maker.

“How’re you going to do that?” She asked.

“I don’t know. Not yet anyway.”

“So you don’t know how you’re going to perform this miracle?”

The boy felt a little irritated. Hayley was correct, he still did not know how to give her a heart. He couldn’t just make it appear out of thin air; even he had limitations to his abilities. “I don’t know yet. There’s a difference. I’m still thinking about how to get you a heart.”

The boy sighed. “Let’s go for a walk. There’s a nice park nearby right?”

Hayley shook her head. “I can’t go out today. I feel tired.” It was true, she felt quite tired. “Anyway, I might get some sort of infection from outside.”

“You’ll feel better once you’re walking. And when you’re with me you don’t have to worry about viruses or infections and stuff like that. You’ll have to worry about things far dangerous than that actually.” Said the boy.

“I don’t know if I should be worried or relieved about what you just said,” She sighed. “Fine, I’ll go. But don’t blame me if I black out or something.”

The boy was already opening the door. “Don’t worry, you won’t.” He said cheerfully. However, discreetly he said, “I hope.”

4 comments:

  1. can u actually write something bout u? lols

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha told ya it was a story blog at the starting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha next story la :P this story also not yet finish swt

    ReplyDelete